PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY LODGE
START DATE: 29 MAJA – 12 CZERWCA LUB 12-19 CZERWCA 2019
END DATE: 15 WRZEŚNIA LUB 22 WRZEŚNIA 2019 (OSOBY ZACZYNAJĄCE PRACĘ W OKRESIE 29 MAJA – 12 CZERWCA KOŃCZĄ PRACĘ 15 WRZEŚNIA. OSOBY ZACZYNAJĄCE PRACĘ W OKRESIE 12 – 19 CZERWCA KOŃCZA PRACĘ 22 WRZEŚNIA)
This position is responsible for maintaining the public areas and offices of Hershey Lodge.
- Clean public areas such as lobby area, office space, public stairways, guest room hallways, bathrooms or employee locker rooms
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Dust and polish specific room and/or common areas
- Collect trash throughout guest public areas and offices
- Move and rearrange furniture
- Deliver clean/dirty linens to/from sleeping floors, linen closets and main staging areas
- On occasion may be requested to “strip” linen/clean guest rooms
- Moving and rearranging furniture
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned
For 67-100% of time participants should expect be standing, walking, and balancing while on
the job. Frequently, participants will be lifting (0-20lbs), pushing (0-75 lbs), pulling (0-75 lbs),carrying (0-20lbs), reaching forward, reach overhead, kneeling, handling objects, grasping and operating controls about 34-66% of time. Occasionally participants may be asked to lift about 21-50lbs and carry about 11-50lbs.
The working schedule for this position includes shifts between the hours of 8am-11:30pm and
later upon request. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational need.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
- Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
- One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
- End of Season Bonus