PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY PARK
START DATE: 19 CZERWCA 2019
END DATE: 22 WRZEŚNIA 2019
- Guard water/pool areas within the water park oversee and enforce the water attraction rules and safety regulations, anticipate, recognize, respond to aquatic emergencies, and perform any necessary rescues/administer first aid
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to handle stressful working conditions, emergencies, and to accept a high degree of accountability
- Upon arrival, participants who are hired into a Lifeguard position will first be placed in a Ride Operator position with a lower pay rate of $8.50/hr until completing and passing the Lifeguard Certification test (free of charge), which occurs near the start of the program (class dates available closer to start date). Any participant who fails the certification test will either remain in the Ride Operator or Food & Beverage position for the duration of the program. Returning lifeguards (must have been an Ellis lifeguard in 2017) will start at $9.25/hr and be placed into a re-certification class based upon arrival. Returning lifeguards will also have the option to test for the Special Facilities lifeguard position. Once passed, returning participants can earn $10.80/hr. If they do not pass, they will remain as a lifeguard at $9.25/hr.
- International Lifeguards who stay past Labor Day will transition to Ride Operations but will continue to be paid at their current Lifeguard rate of pay.
- A LIFEGUARDS’ ABILITY TO BE ALERT, FOCUSED & AWARE WILL BE TESTED THROUGHOUT EMPLOYMENT. THIS IS ACHIEVED BY LIVE ACTORS AND/OR MANNEQUINS BEING PLACED IN THE LIFEGUARD’S ZONE OF PROTECTION TO ENSURE RESPONSIVENESS.
- Cell phones and similar distractions are prohibited while clocked in. Any violation of this policy will result in termination of employment.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
– Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
– Employee Recognition Programs
– Employee parties and events
– Visiting other parks and events for free (Reciprocal Admission Program)*
– Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
– Discounts at Hershey’s Chocolate World
– Transportation reimbursement*
– „Pay for Performance” Pay increase*
– Meal Allowance of $38.16 per paycheck (instead of complimentary Hersheypark tickets)