PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY LODGE
START DATE: 29 MAJA – 12 CZERWCA LUB 12-19 CZERWCA 2019
END DATE: 15 WRZEŚNIA
This position is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and the guest
service area at one of the following restaurants, which will be assigned upon arrival:
Fire & Grain
– Pour coffee, water/drinks when required
– Restock dining tables with condiments such as salt, pepper, silverware, napkins, sugars, etc.
– Clear, clean and reset tables
– Perform food running and hosting duties as assigned
– Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor
– Must be able to work on one’s feet for long periods of time.
– Must be able to stoop, bend, push and lift up to 40 pounds.
– Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner.
The working schedule for this position includes shifts between the hours of 5:00am-1:00am.
The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational need.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
– Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
– Employee Recognition Programs
– Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
– One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
– End of Season Bonus