PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY LODGE
START DATE: 29 MAJA – 12 CZERWCA LUB 12-19 CZERWCA 2019
END DATE: 15 WRZEŚNIA LUB 22 WRZEŚNIA 2019 (OSOBY ZACZYNAJĄCE PRACĘ W OKRESIE 29 MAJA – 12 CZERWCA KOŃCZĄ PRACĘ 15 WRZEŚNIA. OSOBY ZACZYNAJACE PRACĘ W OKRESIE 12 – 19 CZERWCA KOŃCZA PRACĘ 22 WRZEŚNIA)
This position is responsible for maintaining the guest rooms of Hershey Lodge.
– Clean private/public guest room areas
– Clean the bathrooms which includes bathtub, sink, toilet, floor, tile and mirrors
– Place fresh linen, glassware, paper products in rooms
– Empty wastebaskets, vacuuming rugs, dusting furniture and woodwork, cleaning windows and wall ornaments
– Change bed linens daily
– Give rooms a neat and attractive appearance
– Housekeepers who clean more than 75 rooms per week get paid an additional $5.00 per room.
– Housekeepers are expected to clean a minimum of 15 rooms per 8 hour shift.
Participants should expect to constantly stand, walk and balance 67-100% of time. 34-66% of time participants may need to lift 0-20 lbs., push 0-75 lbs., pull 0-75 lbs., and carry 0-20 lbs. This is a very physical job so participants be prepared to stretching, kneeling, and bending often when working.
The working schedule for this position includes shifts between the hours of 8am-11:30pm.
The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational need.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
– Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
– Employee Recognition Programs
– Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
– One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
– End of Season Bonus