HERSHEY LODGE – CULINARY STAFF
PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY LODGE
START DATE: 17 CZERWCA 2020
END DATE: 20-25 WRZEŚNIA 2020
- Produce consistent food products while following recipes and/or chef’s directions, while maintaining quality standards.
- Identify and safely use all kitchen equipment.
- Properly label, date and rotate all products to ensure safe keeping and sanitation.
- Maintain an organized, clean and sanitary/work area in accordance with Health Department/ServSafe standards.
- Perform other job related duties as required.
- Demonstrate safe handling of tools, knives and equipment in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Exhibit basic knowledge and understanding of cooking techniques; strive to advance knowledge and skills.
- Must have ability of taste buds to distinguish between and among flavors, spices, temperature, and mouth feel (smoothness, pungency, and more) of food, and beverage.
- Must have ability of olfactory nerves to distinguish between and among odors and scents as to their appeal and level of intensity.
- Flexible shift required, including weekends and holidays including, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
- Physical requirements may including: standing, sitting, hearing, speaking and communicating verbally, performing detailed work at close distances, finger dexterity, lifting (35-50 pounds), bending, walking.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures; subject to extreme heat.
- Ability to work in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms)
JOB BENEFITS (BONUSES):
- Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee parties and events
- Discounts on Food and Beverage and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
- Discounts at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
- End of Season Bonus