PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY LODGE
START DATE: 17 CZERWCA 2020
END DATE: 13 WRZEŚNIA 2020
This position is responsible for serving beverage and food orders, of which most are coffee
orders to our guests in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Greet all customers
- Operate a cash register and money transactions (knowledge of American Currency needed)
- Use and maintain the espresso machine properly
- Basic food preparation of items including sandwiches, salads, soups, etc.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner
- Answer customer questions and offer suggestions to help the guest, which means being knowledge able of cafe menu.
- Maintain cleanliness in the dining room and preparation areas
- Work in a fast-pace environment 70% of work shift and be able to multi-task during work shift
Participants should expect to be standing, walking, bending, writing, pushing, lifting up to 50 lbs., squatting, speaking clearly, memorizing menu items, and stocking food/products. It is expected of participants to be able to determine the degree of safety, cleanliness, and quality of product offered to guests.
The working schedule for this position includes shifts between the hours of 5:00am-1:00am. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational need.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
- Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
- One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
- End of Season Bonus