PRACODAWCA: HERSHEY HOTEL
START DATE: 29 MAJA 2019
END DATE: 2 WRZEŚNIA
This position is responsible for maintaining the guest rooms of the Hotel Hershey.
– Maintaining all items in good repair
– Cleaning assigned rooms
– Replenishing linens and supplies
– Reporting any missing items or damage
– Marking and turning in all lost/found items
– Calling to have light bulbs replaced
– Stocking cleaning cart for the next day’s work
– Maintaining orderly and clean linen rooms
– Reporting unsafe conditions
– Making up cots and cribs and calling to have removed when guests check out
– Maintaining a neat and orderly linen closet
– Returning room service items to proper location
– Performing other duties as may be assigned
– Normal working hours 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays; weekends and holidays involved.
– Chemicals are located in and around the workplace. Participants will be asked to use cleaning chemicals.
– Participants are expected to determine degree of cleanliness and be comfortable with lifting 25 pounds.
– Participants should expect to be standing, walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, lifting repetitively while working.
Job Benefits (bonuses, incentives):
– Free admission to Hersheypark and ZooAmerica
– Employee Recognition Programs
– Discounts on Food & Beverage, and Retail Merchandise at various Hershey Entertainment and Resorts properties
– One Free meal per shift in employee cafeteria
– End of Season Bonus